- Haggle– In a competitive trading world, the ability to haggle a sale is an important feature to ensure that the opportunity to make a sale is never missed. The haggle feature provides the appropriate information to ensure the product prices are never dropped too low.
- Charge to account– Customer accounts are completely synchronised with the till so that you are able to charge the transaction to the customers account. Due to the accounts being synchronised, information such as the customers account balance and the account terms are picked up on the till.
- Stock re-order– In a busy trade counter setting it is important to never run out of stock. With this Trade Counter Software, the stock re-order module will use minimum and maximum stock figures to suggest purchase order quantities. This will therefore ensure that you never run too low on stock.
- Customer specific prices– With both trade and retail customers, it is important that your Trade Counter Software has the ability to create and use customer specific pricing. This will allow you to create different price lists per customer or per type of customer.
- Automatic processes– To reduce business administration within your Trade Counter, there are a series of automatic processes that can be set to run to remove the requirement to do the processes manually. A full VAT invoice can be set to email directly to the account customer, after the transaction. A bespoke delivery note can also be set to print out automatically from the till.
To find out more about the Trade Counter Software we provide visit our page here.