Integrating your EPOS software with your accounts package has many benefits that are worth noting.
- Reduced business administration – In a busy working environment anything to save double entry and reduce administration has to be a good thing. Without an integrated system, how do your sales figures make their way into your accounts package? You have to enter them manually…this is time consuming and can also expose opportunity for user error. With an integrated system, however, these trading figures are transferred from your EPOS software into your accounts package automatically.
- Charge to customer accounts – Due to the synchronisation with your accounts package, all customer accounts are accessible on the till software. This means that you can view the account balance and account status as well as any special pricing for that customer. Sales can be charged to the account, which can be later settled at the till software.
- In depth reporting – With a range of reports accessible on both the epos software and your accounts package you will always be able to view accurate reporting figures.
- Stock synchronisation – Remove any chance of over promising stock with your stock levels fully synchronised. This will mean that when originally setting up the system, the stock levels from within your accounts software, are sent across to your EPOS software. This integration will also mean that when stock is sold on the till, the figures are transferred back across to the accounts package so everything is kept up to date.
- Automatically email invoices – A full VAT invoice can be set to send to your account customer’s preferred email address at the point of sale. This will therefore save you from having to post the invoice manually. The invoice is custom made so can be designed to match the invoice that you currently use in your accounts package as much as possible.